Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Home, Sweet Home!

I am home after being away for over 14 months! It feels really good to be here but at the same time not a whole lot really feels the same as it did when I left. I spent the day with a really good friend of mine yesterday and it was great seeing her again after 14 months! I cant decided if a lot has changed.. or nothing at all.

Now that I am home I am in desperate need of a job. I have to find one asap.. Otherwise Ill sit at home with nothing to do! Ive applied to a few places and I have an interview tomorrow so lets hope it goes well!!

I have started to fill out my application form for the Canadian Forces.. and boy is it a process. Its about 30 pages to fill out plus a medical exam and an interview! ohhh boy i hope i cant get everything together soon so I can send in my application as soon as possible!

not much else to tell yall

Till next time!
E

No comments: